Our client, a growing regional CPA firm is looking to add an experienced Tax Manager to their team. This role can sit in New York City or alternatively Jersey City (Hybrid schedule).
This is a high visibility role with opportunity to grow, flexibility for a hybrid schedule as well as a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The successful candidate will assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
- Provide clients with a full range of tax services; Compliance, Research, Consulting, Planning for corporate, partnership and individual returns
- Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
- Research and report on trends and developments concerning complex tax issues. While identifying and mitigating tax risks.
- Provide innovative tax planning strategies for a diverse range of small to mid-market clients.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Build existing and new client relationships
Minimum five years’ experience in public accounting with minimum of 2 years in a Tax Manager role.
Heavy experience with review.
Broad experience with taxation.
Individual, Partnership, S-Corp, C-Corp and HNW taxation.
Experience with Trusts & Estates taxation a plus
Salary Range: $95k-$125k
Please Click here to Apply: https://angler-frontend.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html?CorporationID=22397
Empire Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer