Our client, a private Aviation Company is looking to add 4 Full Time AOG Technicians to their team at their Opa-locka and West Palm Beach locations.
Excellent pay and benefits – all medical 100% paid by company for individual and their family, 40 hours sick pay, 2 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, additional 40 hours personal days.
Technicians will be responsible for completing time-sensitive aircraft repairs in the field and should have excellent TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS. This position requires the technician to display a professional demeanor and project this atmosphere to our customers while working in sometimes unfamiliar locations throughout our region. This challenging position is key to providing our customers with the same exceptional service they are accustomed to wherever their aircraft may be while working with minimal supervision. Must be able to troubleshoot and follow Technical Support Guidelines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform AOG maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft.
- Perform maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft including but not limited to the aircraft specified as well as Citation, Global Express, Challenger, Gulfstream, Phenom 100 & 300 Challenger, and Hawker.
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties to include inspections, testing, repair, and servicing of aircraft.
- Perform maintenance IAW with FAA approved technical data.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintenance shop cleanup, organization, and basic office duties.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, work order, and RTS paperwork.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate for this position will hold a valid A&P certificate and have an experience providing maintenance on one of the following aircraft:
- Embraer Phenom 100 & 300, Praetor 500, 600
- Hawker 800/900
- Cessna Citation Series
- Dassault Falcon
- Gulfstream G100, G150, G200, G280, GIV, G450, G550, G650
- Bombardier Challenger 350/650
- Bombardier Global 5000/6000
- Ability to be willing to work on elevated platforms (up to 40 feet in the air) using fall protection safety gear.
- Ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time while performing repairs.
- Ability to lift 70lbs or more.
- Ability to operate basic hand tools and ground equipment.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to learn and use technical manuals.
- Good mechanical aptitude and ability to solve problems effectively.
- Be a problem solver by effectively reading and interpreting maintenance, wiring and illustrated parts manuals.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and understandable manner with co-workers, customers and company Leadership.
- Must be able to perform repairs effectively and quickly in short notice, high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computers.
- Experience with Apple and Microsoft products especially Outlook, Word, and Excel spreadsheets
- Able to travel to locations, in all weather conditions, to perform repairs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
All interested candidates should send resume as soon as possible and all qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Salary : $42/hr.-$52/hr. – (DOE)
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42.00 – $52.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12-hour shift
Work Location: One location