Our client is a privately owned growing company and they are looking to fill several Aircraft Maintenance Technician Positions at the Executive General Aviation Airport at Palm Beach International Airport. These are full time permanent positions offering great benefits to include 100% paid by the company Benefits (medical, dental and vision), 2 weeks paid vacation and 10 more personal days to take whenever you want, and paid holidays.
This position is predominantly inspection work and candidate should have some troubleshooting experience and must have Airframe and Powerplant license.
Candidates will work 7a-7p Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician is responsible for knowing, understanding, and accomplishing all required steps associated with compliance of the maintenance work scope assigned. Candidates should have their own tools and A&P license (or working on obtaining). Candidate should have experience working in private corporate aviation and working on such manufacturers as Bombardiers, Cessna and Gulf Stream. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Ensure all work is accomplished in accordance with the Empire Aviation USA policies and procedures (RSQCM), manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and FAA regulations.
- Document maintenance discrepancies and take necessary actions to correct the items.
- Immediately notify the Lead Mechanic of any problem areas such as parts, materials, workmanship, or airworthiness issues.?
- Provides the Lead Mechanic with a detailed report of work progression and open items to be included in the shift turnover log.
- Proper tagging of Aircraft components, parts, and panels appropriately stored including racks by aircraft.
- Maintain work areas, buildings, and equipment which are utilized for aircraft maintenance in a safe, clean, and operative condition. ?
- Have sufficient hand tools to perform maintenance duties.?
- Perform other duties as directed by the Lead Mechanic.
- The Aircraft Mechanic, certified, may delegate any duties to any qualified assistant; ?however, such delegation does not relieve the Aircraft Mechanic of overall responsibility.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including, nights, holidays, weekends and days off.
- Ability to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, walk or stand for lengthy periods of time, etc. for operations related to the job and lift up to 50 pounds.
Working knowledge of FAA regulations
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft
- Ability to understand and interpret aircraft technical data
- ?Effective communication in English, oral and written
- ?Ability to successfully work with others as part of a team in order to achieve established goals
- Available for foreign and domestic travel, as needed
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant License
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
Please forward your resume as soon as possible and all qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Empire Aviation USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.