Leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative, quality beauty and skin care products for men and women. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, our client is at the heart of beauty and fashion. Their continued access to the latest trends has given way to fresh and innovative products.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
· Ensure the timely payment of invoices
· Efficiently process checks
· Audit and analyze A/P activities
· Provide responses and resolutions to vendor issues
· College Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
· Must have at least 2 – 3 years of A/P experience
· Accuracy is a must!
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, A/P Programs
· Knowledge of accounting concepts and principles, specifically information relating to Accounts Payable
· Must be able to work independently
Must have proven A/P experience to step into the role immediately without a lengthy training on invoice processing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location