We are currently hiring Welders for a truck body manufacturing company in Carson, CA. This will be a temp to hire position!!
The company is open to entry level, level 1, and level 2 welders. Below you will find a brief description of what an entry level welder would be considered.
- Should have ability to operate a MIG (metal inert gas) Welding machine
- ·Should have the basic ability to manipulate Voltage and WFS (wire feed time) settings on the Power MiG in accordance with material.
- Determine the initial ratio of carbon dioxide to argon in their shielding gas based on the workpieces and conditions to achieve a clean weld and reduce splatter.
- May connect hoses from torch to tanks of oxygen, acetylene and/or fuel gas and turn valves to release mixture
- Should be accustomed to working with 1/2“tubing (Thicker material)
- Should have at least 1+ year experience as a Welder.
- Responsible about regular clean-up and maintenance of their workplace.
- Should have ability to make clean lines and cuts when welding.
$20 – $25.50
Monday to Friday
5:00AM to 1:45PM
Must be open to working overtime and Saturdays
- Must have at least 1 year of welding experience
- Background check
- Drug screen
Call or send a text message to (424)226-2522 for more information. Ask for Claudia Garcia.