Empire Workforce Solutions
2nd shift: 1:30pm-10pm
· Must have sheet welding experience. MIG, TIG, (2-3 years)
· (10 to 20 GA)
· Responsible for using hand welding, flame cutting, hand soldering, or brazing equipment to weld or join metal components
· Ability to operate Hand Plasma machine.
· Ability to read and interpret Complicated Blue-prints and Engineering Drawings
· Responsible for collecting and recording all the Blue-Prints provided.
· Should have a good understanding of Truck body.
· Should have some experience in Service Truck body industry.
· Responsible about regular clean-up and maintenance of their work place.
· Should have ability to make clean lines and cuts when welding.
· Conduct physical inspections to assess the strength and stability of each join. This part of the job requires excellent attention to detail, as minor welding issues can cause catastrophic failure.
· Should be able to make small sub-assemblies example Roof or Bumpers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Two years of MIG welding experience
· The ability to frequently lift and carry items up to 50 pounds;
· Possess knowledge and skill with at least one of the following: grinder, lathe, mill, press, shear, and stick welding