Empire Workforce Solutions
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Stack quality tiles from the production line. Prepare right size boxes and pallets for the day production. Pack and count tiles before placing them in the proper boxes. Verify number of tiles in box with the correct tickets and any additional duties necessary to maintain the necessary levels of production. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
EXPERIENCE OR REQUIREMENTS
· Basic math skills required.
· Minimum of 6 months working with carpet (Tile and Broadloom).
· Basic communication skills to read, understand and discuss (in English) numerical and alphabetical lot numbers and other product, production or maintenance information.
· Ability to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
· Flexible schedules both in scheduled work days and starting time.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Frequent: Handle, manual dexterity, lift 15-20 lbs., use of flat dollies and carts to avoid having to move or lift heavy weight, reach, stand, stoop, and walk. Use personal protective equipment.
Occasional: Balance, climb, crawl, crouch, grasp, hear, kneel, and speak.
Required: Close vision, color and depth perception.
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts