Empire Workforce Solutions, Lehigh Valley Branch
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Operates injection-molding machines that form plastic or rubber products.
- Starts machine that automatically liquefies pellets, slugs, or powder in heating chamber, injects liquefied material into mold, and ejects molded product
- Observes gauges to ensure specified molding temperature and pressure are maintained
- Examines molded product for surface defects, such as dents and cracks
- Maintains production counts
- May dump plastic powder, preformed plastic pellets, or preformed rubber slugs into hopper of molding machine
- May remove product from mold, using hand tools
- May trim flash from product, using shears or knife
- May place product in cold water or position it on cooling fixture to prevent distortion
Apply TODAY – WORK TOMORROW!
Empire Workforce Solutions
740 E 4th street
Bethlehem, PA 18015