Large Facility in Bethlehem, PA seeks 25+ Packers
Packers-This position is a 12 hr. shifts. 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am
Responsible for efficiently packing paper and plastic products (cups, soup bowls, lids, takeout containers) multi-functional support to produce quality parts while meeting production standards according to the established procedures.
The packer monitors and packs to the highest level of machine efficiency and product yield. He/she visually inspects the quality of the product reassuring the product remains consistent throughout the production run.
- Visual Inspect and bag product
- Erect corrugate box, package and seal finished product in the box
- Periodically verify package count
- Palletize, document, apply tracer ticket, and wrap finished product
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Assist in startup of Extrusion and Thermoforming line
You’ll earn $15 hr. 1st. shift and 2nd. shift $16 hr.
Fun and exciting place to work…
To be considered, you must have reliable transportation since this facility is not located near the bus line.
We need hardworking individuals with reliable transportation like you! Start the application process today and contact our office at:
740 E. 4th Street Bethlehem, PA 18015
OR Call 610-419-0454 to schedule an immediate interview.
Please apply if you are serious about working for Empire Workforce