Empire Workforce Solutions
Warehouse Office Manager needed in Perris, CA to ensure the proper flow of office procedures and administrative functions for a Multi-Client service terminal by carrying out common office duties. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures according to customer needs, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You will also assist in developing intra-office communication protocols including time and attendance procedures, invoice reconciliation, and streamlining office staff supervision and task delegation.
You will earn up to $60,000 per year, depending on your experience.
Warehouse Office Manager responsibilities include monitoring and managing workflow of the administrative staff including processing warehouse distribution orders, printing and filing outbound and inbound manifest and bills of lading, completing various production reports, and distributing report to management. You will be expected to:
- Manage administrative staff up to 10 associates ensuring they are properly trained in their areas of responsibility, addressing performance, productivity and attendance issues. Take necessary remedial actions to improve productivity and accuracy and take any disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Provide strong customer support and assists in resolving issues relating to warehouse billing, inventory, work orders, etc.
- Oversee and Schedule the amount of work for each group in order to maintain high productivity levels within the administrative function of the terminal/warehouse.
- Ensure the staff associates can accurately check-in driver’s inbound paperwork so that the warehouse can process freight without delays.
- Ensure all completed outbound loads are manifested and notified with the carrier for prompt pickup.
- Daily and weekly transactional billing of each account.
- Monthly billing: month end closing and inventory of each account. * Ensures that all working orders are processed timely in accordance to SOPs.
- Works closely with the Operation’s Managers to ensure all activities are being captured for billing.
- Evaluate and develop the facility’s work process in order to improve work efficiency.
- Audit employees’ work on billing, payroll, and payable invoices.
- Maintain supply inventory of office and warehouse.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, or a related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a managerial position, 3PL is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Strong attention to detail, problem resolution ability and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and evenings as required.
- Excellent overall computer and math skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of accounting, data administrative management practices and procedures.
If you are a strong leader with great organizational skills, then please apply today.