Empire Workforce Solutions, Carson NRT Branch
We are looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk for a company in Carson, CA.
Experience is a must!
Position Purpose: This position involves shipping and receiving, inventory, heavy inter-action with CSRs and drivers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct Driver check-in process.
2. Collects loading and unloading fees from drivers.
3. Documents load integrity through photographs of completed loads.
4. Assists shipping and receiving, checking completed customer orders.
5. Ensures warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
6. Assists in counting of physical inventory.
7. Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
8. Interacts with drivers to coordinate pick-up and delivery of freight to and from the warehouse.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require the following physical demands: lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent climbing and balancing; stooping, kneeling, crouching, and writing. Generally the job requires 50% sitting, 50% walking/standing. Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing. Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature.
Certificates & Licenses: Forklift Certification Preferred
- Must have experience as a warehouse clerk or similar role
- Background check