Empire Workforce Solutions is looking for a competent Team Leader at a car factory.
The Lead needs to make sure all the, testing, receiving and final inspection are done as defined in fabrication tickets. Leads also perform a full range of varied sorting, inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties.
Sorting and inspection: visual inspection, touch point inspection, or use of measuring equipment to determine conformity of a car part. Rework projects eliminate known defects with a part, includes work such as deburring or replacing a component part.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Serves as interim acting job leader when project supervisor is unavailable
- Inspects parts
- Leads work of other team members
- Ensures all team members arrive to job area on time
- Ensures all team members have proper equipment, tools and gauges; verifies that equipment is signed out
- Communicates with customer/job site contacts as needed on job requirements
- Verifies team member’s compliance with procedures, policies and job site specific regulations
- Completes required paperwork and reports in our internal system as needed for duration and completion of a project
Effectively use computer programs such as Excel and Outlook
Travel on day and overnight trips if necessary
Work flexible hours based on project and business demands
Meet the following Physical Requirements: Lift a minimum of 25 lbs. on a repetitive basis
A history of being dependable, and reliable
High school diploma or equivalent
Basic math, reading, and reading comprehension skills
Schedule: Wednesday – Sundays
Shift: We have available 1st (6 am – 2:30pm) 2nd (2pm – 10:30pm) and 3rd shift (10pm – 6:30am)