** LOOKING FOR A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY**
Do you have experience operating the Sit Down and willing to be trained on the Stand-up Forklift?
We have a job for you!!!!! Temp to Hire!!!!!
START THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE INTERVIEW!
Hours – 1st shift 7am-3:30pm / Schedule – Monday – Friday; Weekends Off
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in a safe, but expedient manner.
- Pull the correct material, taking time to match item numbers and quantities properly.
- Utilizing forklift safely and cautiously.
- Alert Purchasing Dept. if inventory levels are below minimum.
- Keep work area clean and free of debris.
- Responsible for tagging each piece of equipment/box if necessary, per customer requests.
- Wearing protective gear when necessary, including safety shoes – steel toes /gloves, Safety Glasses.
- Familiarize yourself with products we sell, including different models.
- Be available, after notice has been given, to work on a Saturday or evenings, very rarely.
- Document paperwork in a legible, consistent and neat manner.
- Perform stock checks for inside and outside personnel in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 -$17.00 DOE
Apply online today: https://onlineapps2.coatsweb.com/?form=2287