Empire Workforce Solutions, NRT Branch
Job Purpose: The job of On-Site Personnel Manager/Supervisor was established for the purpose of acting as a liaison between employees at the site, their agency and the client, with specific responsibility for providing information to employees regarding policies and regulations; addressing a variety of issues and/or providing general support; overseeing the execution of records of personnel actions, and evaluations; and assisting the Agency in ensuring that employee functions conform to all applicable regulatory requirements. The On-site is responsible for performing in-depth human resources duties under minimal supervision and the nominal supervision of subordinate employee. The On-Site works closely with the Client to provide high level of customer service and ensure compliance with all company’s policies and procedures.
Job Duties (including but not limited to the following):
1) Manages employee pool based on client need by placing orders, reassigning, or ending assignments.
2) Manages daily on-site operations such as headcount and check-ins to ensure staff’s availability during work hours.
3) Conducts daily temperature checks, employee compliance to PPE requirements (Face covering, vest and badge).
4) Organizes and conducts on-site tests to all current/prospective equipment operating employees.
5) Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company policies/goals.
6) Trains temporary employees and new hired staff in line with company policies and procedures.
7) Communicates and complies with personnel record keeping procedures (e.g. corrective action documentation, training attendance and feedback on employee activities for notes into agency’s software)
8) Does “Daily Reconcile” records task, according to building requirements. Communicates any discrepancies to Clerical team
9) Investigates employee complaints, prepares reports for the agency, & implements corrective/disciplinary action when necessary.
10) Works with safety team to improve safety and security of temp workers on assignment.
11) Responsible for completing work-related injury reports, and promptly reporting work related injuries to Client & Agency.
12) Gathers payroll reports and submits for approval to the client in a timely manner.
13) Reviews and monitors weekly payroll to implement legal compliance measures (e.g. 5th hour and meal violations)
14) Recommends advancement, promotion or change of status of temporary employees.
15) Reviews, recommends approval, and submits employee’s Sick Pay requests.
16) Develops ways to retain associates through motivation and encouragement.
17) Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to customer inquiries in prompt and adequate manner.
18) Assists clients on all service and operational issues.
19) Coordinates with client’s supervisors and management to plan activities for higher productivity on production site.
20) Meets with clients and client’s personnel to resolve grievances, improve performance, and forecast staffing needs.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is required
• Knowledgeable in Word, Outlook, Excel
• Must be able to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
• Good understanding of customer service
• Ability to follow up and follow through on client and associate request
• Must be flexible regarding the schedule
For more information call Belinda Garcia (909) 788 – 3566 or email your resume email@example.com