Empire Workforce Solutions
Very easy job, cleaning up glass, packing it or closing lids with the glass
Can work as much overtime as you want
The Laborer performs routine tasks using standardized procedures. Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
· Through the leadership and coaching of the ABM Supervisor, this person will be an integral part of the ABM team, with cross functional job responsibilities that allow for greater flexibility, improved safety, higher levels of productivity, and the increased involvement in the operation of the Wareroom Department.
· Records production information as required; maintains good housekeeping, paints, assists in any other job, obtains necessary supplies, disposes of trash and cullet, and performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
· Safety and housekeeping, requirements, as specified in plant and department manuals or procedures will always be met.
· Quality Improvement Process requirements will be utilized in all phases of the incumbent job duties.
· Provide relief for other team members during appropriate break times.
· Minimum of a High School Education or equivalent.
· Ability to utilize small hand tools and other labor-saving devices.
· Ability to work rotating shifts
Performs duties in the warehouse area of an industrial environment for the production of float glass.
Exposed to general factory conditions such as noise, dirt, dust and heat on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour