Empire Workforce Solutions
Empire Workforce Solutions is a national Recruitment and Staffing leader and our time proven and client specific recruiting process is designed to help talented professionals add business value to organizations from day one.
Our goal at Empire Workforce Solutions is to enrich people’s lives by connecting them with meaningful employment. While our reach is nationwide, our recruiters have intimate knowledge of local markets, which allows us to find the ideal pairing of employer and employee.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Skilled Trade Team in Lancaster, PA. This is an opportunity to work with a group of professional recruiters in a very fast-paced, creative and collegial atmosphere. This team places Skilled Trade Professionals at small to large companies nationally within Manufacturing, Logistics and Transportation industries.
The role offers a very competitive base salary with uncapped commissions, and a terrific benefits package that includes, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
• Success with sourcing temporary, temporary-to-hire and ideally some direct hire qualified candidates within skilled trade professions.
• Understanding of and ability to analyze Skilled Trade job descriptions.
• Maintaining relationships with existing clients and building relationships with new.
• Track record in recruiting candidates for difficult to fill positions.
• Experienced with in-depth preparation of candidates for interviews.
• Success with increasing no-cost and low-cost recruiting techniques.
• Proven ability to identify new and creative means for sourcing high quality candidates.
• Success record with managing time to fill, retention and client satisfaction.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
If you have strong interpersonal skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and are a true team player then we want to hear from you!
Empire Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.