Empire Workforce Solutions
Are you looking for an amazing career in Staffing? Do you want to be part of a growing team with a clear focus and an appreciation for hard work? Then keep reading!
Empire Workforce Solutions is looking for a Recruiter to join our amazing Reno team!
In this role, your primary role is greeting, scheduling, responding to inquiries, and processing of applicants and working to place associates. You will have a direct hand in supporting the strategic objectives, branch operations, customer service activities, and business development activities. You will make an impact in the lives of people through helping them find a job.
Location: Carson, CA
Pay Rate: $58,240.00k / year
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Interview applicants and offer job assignments to qualified individuals.
- Administer pre-employment tests and enter results according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure completion of all pre-employment paperwork and review to ensure accuracy and compliance under applicable law.
- Conduct job fairs, check-in of associates at the client site, worksite evaluations, injury investigations, and employee relations investigations.
- Consistently make quality control calls to clients and associates to maintain an open channel for customer feedback and address concerns.
- Make outbound sales calls to pro-actively skill market candidates to current and prospective customers.
- Communicate regularly with sales staff in your market concerning order status and client satisfaction.
- Counsel, discipline, and terminate temporary associates, when appropriate, and document according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure service operations activities comply with company policies and applicable government regulations.
Skills to Have:
- Bilingual: fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience in staffing, recruiting or customer service.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license is required for this role to travel
If you are organized, determined, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment then the Staffing Recruiter position would be a great fit for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.