Empire Workforce Solutions, Hayward Branch
The ideal candidate will be also responsible for:
- Training the sanitation workforce in safe work practices as well as developing and maintaining a safe and effective work environment.
- Train and develop Sanitation staff to properly maintain our facility to comply with food safety standards and to deliver the plant to operations within food safety parameters on time to produce product to fill our customer orders.
- Ensure that all Departmental tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations pertaining to the job duties and actions for which this employee is responsible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Experience with regulatory inspections (AIB, OSHA, Military, Health Department, EPA, City & County Inspectors)
- Knowledge of chemicals used to clean and sanitize
- Knowledge of HAZMAT
- Pest Control knowledge preferred
- Management and leadership experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Quality, Business or related field preferred.
- 5 Years of applicable Sanitation experience in a manufacturing environment required, food/beverage preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a supervisory/management capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.