Sales Counter Role, $20-25 – San Leandro
Metal products Company located in San Leandro is looking for Sales Representative. The position is temp to hire and work schedule Monday to Friday Schedule 8:00 am – 4:30pm.
Bilingual (English – Spanish) is a PLUS!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take/process client orders or requests over the phone, email and from the walk-in clients.
- Ensure accurate order taking is done to prevent material waste and time.
- Delegating work orders to warehouse staff.
- Creating quotes and sales orders and invoicing clients from a sales counter.
- Provide outside sales team with Quotes, to include price and product description:
Communicate with warehouse manager/staff for concerns on completing work orders, stock checks, paging help for customer service and for general communication between inventory/warehouse and sales team. (via radio)
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate our product/service to the customer
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Develop Solutions and Create New Opportunities for customers
- Develop & Execute business plans focused on specific projects
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Understand the entire sales process, CRM system, and procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Keeping tabs on work orders as they progress thru production.
- Follow up with your client on any additional requests or modifications they might have on their quotes or orders.
- Address questions and issues that might arise on deliveries.
- Detail-oriented with all info gathered to complete a sale.
Knowledge of different metals and characteristics are a strong plus.
Bilingual – Spanish/English
Ability to correctly read a measuring tape, caliper or micrometer.
Pay rate: $20 – $25 depending on experience