Empire Workforce Solutions, Commerce Branch
Safety Supervisor – Empire Workforce Solutions, a fast-growing national staffing firm, seeks an experienced Safety Supervisor to develop and implement health and safety plans and initiatives. You will be expected to travel to facilities in your assigned region and to ensure safety programs are effective and properly executed.
This opportunity offers a highly competitive salary and a generous company benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation time off, paid travel and much more!
You’ll be responsible for working closely with the manager of operations and site safety to ensure our safety initiatives are properly aligned and executed and meet all work safety performance goals. You will also be expected to:
- Audit work sites for compliance with Health & Safety programs and processes.
- Review accident and injury data to identify the need to modify occupational safety programs.
- Evaluate employee safety behavior and performance to ensure training programs are effective.
- Provide guidance to all employees and managers at each facility on matters related to compliance with health and safety regulations.
To qualify, we require at least five (5) years of experience in a Health and Safety supervisory role and:
- Significant knowledge of Cal-OSHA guidelines.
- The ability to travel to various area facilities up to 25% of the time.
If you are a safety-oriented professional with the desire to always question not only how you can do better, but how you can do remarkably better, then this is the opportunity for you! Please apply now for immediate and confidential consideration.