We are looking for an experienced and responsible Safety Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety guidelines. Your main goal will be to always ensure a safe working environment and prevent any injuries or accidents.
1st shift available, Monday through Friday. Pay depends on experience.
- Create company policies and investigate accidents.
- Develop and execute safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Make recommendations to management, executives, and individual employees for ways to improve safety and efficiency.
- Analyze all standard procedures, creating reports based on their safety and areas that need improvement.
- Review safety reports from other managers, analyzing which changes will be the most beneficial and how improvements can be made.
- Assists management and supervisors in investigating accidents and developing measures to prevent recurrences.
To qualify for this job, you must have at least 5 years’ experience in a health and safety position.
Please send your resume now for immediate consideration, or call (323) 477-3198.