Empire Workforce Solutions, Carson Branch
Recruiter, Bilingual English / Spanish – Empire Workforce Solutions seeks an experienced Bilingual English / Spanish Recruiter to join our quickly expanding team! You will work out of our office in Carson, CA.
You will earn a highly competitive salary, based on your experience. Plus, we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Cell phone & car allowances
- Paid Vacation time off & Paid holidays off
- A Business casual dress code
- Growth opportunity and much more!
You will be responsible for screening, recruiting and interviewing potential employees, primarily for Logistics, Manufacturing, Production, & Warehouse positions. You will also be expected to:
- Create, and post ads on various platforms as well as source and contact active and passive candidates online.
- Recruit using Social Media.
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients.
- On-board and train new associates.
- Coordinate employee recognition events.
- Perform associate check in’s at client sites and accurately maintain employee files.
To be successful in this role, you must have at least two (2) years of prior experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels as well as the ability to create and maintain a consistent pipeline of viable candidates. In addition, you must have:
- The ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- The ability to network and establish reliable recruiting resources.
- Familiarity with social media for recruitment strategies.
- Knowledge of the E-Verify process and labor and employment laws.
- Good computer skills.
If you are a self-motivated recruiter with strong organizational and people skills seeking a career move to a company that likes to promote from within, then please send your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
Empire Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.