Empire Workforce Solutions, Ontario Branch
Recruiter, Bilingual English / Spanish – Empire Workforce Solutions seeks 2 Experienced Bilingual English / Spanish Recruiters to join our quickly expanding team! You will work out of our busy offices in Ontario, CA.
You will earn up to $57,000 per year, depending on your experience. Plus, we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Cell phone & car allowances
- Paid Vacation time off & Paid holidays off
- A Business casual dress code
- Growth opportunity and much more!
You will be responsible for screening, recruiting and interviewing potential employees, primarily for Logistics, Manufacturing, Production, & Warehouse positions. You will also be expected to create, and post ads on various platforms as well as source and contact active and passive candidates online, recruit via social media and prep candidates before interviews with clients.
To be successful in this role, you must have at least five (5) years of experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels as well as the ability to create and maintain a consistent pipeline of viable candidates. In addition, you must have:
- The ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- The ability to network and establish reliable recruiting resources.
- Familiarity with social media for recruitment strategies.
- Knowledge of the E-Verify process and labor and employment laws.
- Good computer skills.
If you are a self-motivated recruiter with strong organizational and people skills seeking a career move to a company that likes to promote from within, then please send your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
Empire Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.