Quality Control Operator Needed!!!
Hours: Monday- Friday 3pm-1am Saturday 1pm-9pm
Location: Lancaster Pa
The quality control operator performs inspection and testing of all types of finished gaskets according to the established TS16949 and ISO 14001 standers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to operate all vision system and seal test equipment while also maintaining rate that is part specific.
- Assist in changeover and manual inspection as needed.
- Assist in de-framing of gaskets and parts packaging as needed.
- Able to troubleshoot issues in order to maintain quality standards.
- Responsible to complete all paperwork, documentation, and BPCS/SQL transactions accurately.
- Responsible to assist in general housekeeping of the department.
- Responsible to adhere to all company safety policies and procedures while also maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
Stop by our office at 27 W Lemon Street Lancaster Pa 17603 we have Open House Monday-Friday 10:00am-3:00pm.
Our call us to schedule an interview at 717-481-3601 or apply now