We are Seeking a motivated Professional Seamstress for the Livermore are, for a Temp to Hire Position!
· Adhere to all occupational health and safety guidelines
· Cut, shape, assemble and join products to make, maintain or repair Textile products and sub-assemblies.
· Perform routine maintenance on tools and equipment
· Examine detailed drawings or specifications to establish job, material, dimensions, and equipment requirements.
· Select the appropriate materials, methods, equipment, tools, and process necessary to complete the job.
· Lead a team of junior blanket cutting and sewing staff.
· Maintain the cutting and sewing equipment.
· Able to Perform Basic Calculations
· Able to Perform Manual Work
· Good Manual Dexterity with the Ability to Use Tools and Machinery
· Mechanical Aptitude
· Safety Awareness
· Strong Attention to Detail and Accuracy
· The ability to work with a range of Fabric types and thicknesses
· Be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Sound knowledge, and trade skills relevant to the manufacturing of Textile Products
· Extensive experience with Patterns, Cutting & Sewing
Lead Seamstress – $30+ – $30+
Seamstress – $25+ – $25+