Empire Workforce Solutions, Hayward Branch
We are seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Monitor all areas of production process.
- Select, train, and manage production personnel, providing proper orientation to fulfil job functions in the production process.
- Responsible for production start-up and verify that machinery is operational.
- Coordinate bake schedule with Scheduler, Warehouse, and Transportation Supervisors.
- Complete 26 Report on a daily basis for corn and press.
- Verify metal detector monitoring records according with Metal Detector Policy CTQW.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking
Please reach out to our office with any questions 510-463-1962.