Production / Manufacturing Associate
PA Experience: Junior Level
Education Requirements: Minimum High School Diploma/GED, Associate Degree preferred
This position will directly support manufacturing operations including but not limited to the dispensing of chemicals and raw materials that will be used to produce bulk or intermediate products.
Dispensing and Packaging finished goods
- Weighing and mixing of chemicals to support Operations and Sales
- Preparing of bulk intermediate solutions
- Safely transporting product and materials from Production to Shipping or inventory.
- Completing necessary documentation required for accountability and traceability of finished goods in compliance with company ISO or other certification standards
- Completing daily Production Logs / lists for respective area and submit to Production Supervisor at end of shift.
- Notifying Production Manager of deviations to established processes or procedures.
- Maintaining materials, supplies and process documentation. Performing equipment calibration checks.
- Complying with HSE and Industrial Hygiene standards
- Assist other areas as needed
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience as a production chemist desired
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Previous Forklift certification favored
- Hands-on experience with mixing and batch equipment
- Attention to detail
You’ll earn $20 TO $22 an hour with overtime available.
We need hardworking individuals with reliable transportation like you! Start the application process today and contact our office at:
740 E. 4th Street Bethlehem, PA 18015
OR Call 610-419-0454 to schedule an immediate interview.