Production Line Lead – 2nd shift
Pay: $19.50 /hour
The Production Line Lead is responsible for ensuring that the daily assigned Custom Packaging work order (s) meet safety, productivity goals, quality requirements and custom expectations.
Monday to Friday 3:30pm-12am
Must Be available for Overtime when needed and occasional Saturday’s
JOB TITLE DETAILS:
- Meet established hourly standards and escalate all production issues per SOP
- Ensure and document that product is packed correctly and that it meets the customer’s requirements
- Product placement, labeling, packaging materials, date code, film quality and placement, overall appearance of finished product
- Accurately complete associated paperwork
- Understand all procedures for operating machines
- Promote safety awareness
- Ensure all safety guards are in place on all equipment
JOB TITLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment. This is a drug free workplace.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all
levels of our organization.
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free
740 E. 4th.Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015