Empire Workforce Solutions, Ontario Branch
** Need a job now? Call us today!! Production Work Long Term! Plenty of O.T hours! **
- Employees are responsible for sorting,
- Stacking damaged crates by size and broken pieces
- Stacking gaylord bins for repairing.
- Shrink wrapping that pallet for stacking.
- Pulling and sorting on side tables each collapsed crate by number (each number is a different size)
- stacking them to a certain height and placing them back on the running conveyor to dry.
- Dried crate stacks are taken from conveyor, and then hand stacked on pallets by number.
- Pulling the finished full pallet of crates with a hand jack and taking it to the shrink-wrap stations
You may reach us directly via email or a phone call away!
Branch Location: 402 S. Milliken Ave Suite G. Ontario CA 91761
Branch Number (909) 635-6550