- None; apprenticeships may require high school diploma or equivalent
- QC After Wash — Pre-rinse with hot water at high pressure to loosen and remove further debris. Main wash with hot water at high pressure using
- Sorter-Stacker –Pulling and sorting on side tables each collapsed crate by
- Dryer Stacker/Palletizer – Centrifugal drying process removes water by spinning the stacked Crates are dried by stack, crates are then hand stacked on pallets by number.
- Damage — Employees are responsible for sorting, stacking damaged crates by size and broken pieces in stacking gaylord bins for repairing, also help with shrink wrapping that pallets for stacking.
- Sortation Group — Crates are being sorted / separated onto pallets by customer, and size. Competitors Crates are sent back.
Are you able to stand for 8 hour shift and lift 50 pounds
Steel-toed shoes or rain boots required.
No experience necessary
18 years of age or older.