Production Assembly Worker / Assembler
Are you looking for a long-term career path with great health benefits, career advancement, and overtime opportunities?
Empire Workforce Solutions is looking for an Assembler to build assemblies to a specified bill of materials at a chair manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can read an order accurately and follow build instructions/line drawings
- Builds assemblies to a specified bill of materials (BOM)
- Steam out imperfection
- Apply seat pan and appropriate sticker(s)
- Apply J-bar and back shell
- Assembly arms for various styles
- Apply arms to seat
- Apply slider to seat
- Adhere to all safety policies and practices
- Additional duties as assigned based on skills and knowledge
Apply today for immediate consideration! Contact our office at: 775-376-1421 or feel free to stop by our office: Empire Workforce Solutions, 1755 E. Plumb Lane, Suite 118, Reno, NV 89502 . You can also apply online at