Process Improvement & Compliance Manager needed immediately in Commerce, CA.
You’ll be expected to develop process analysis and re-engineering to improve efficiency, improve product quality, enforce regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters. You will also be coordinating with various teams to analyze project results and performance as well as identify and manage resources to deliver effective solutions.
You will earn a competitive salary, depending on your experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritize projects, manage tasks, and provide resources to the team to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Mentor, motivate, develop, and coach management team.
- Consistently promote and demonstrate high performance standards and outcome-based thinking.
- Uphold and embrace the company values and attributes.
- Design and develop tooling to support manufacturing and product development.
- Review, evaluate, and implement engineering changes and specification requirements.
- Transfer new products and processes from engineering into production.
- Conduct research and use data insights to design manufacturing capabilities.
- Ensure product yield reliability and consistency by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends to monitor and drive improvements on products.
- Introduce effective solutions to existing manufacturing problems.
- Perform root cause analysis to solve problems.
- Develop and maintain product and process database.
- Conduct value stream mapping to identify the road map for kaizens and continuous improvements.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in quality, cycle time, process improvement, and machine availability to enhance the capability of existing processes and eliminate waste.
- Develop best practices, systems, and innovative solutions to improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Draft, modify, and implement company policies.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
Apply today for immediate consideration OR call/text: (323) 477-3198