Empire Workforce Solutions, Ontario Branch
Paint Lead Man. Must have Forklift experience, and supervisory experience. $16-$17. Pay is $16 to train and once you pass the training will be raised to $16.50 or $17 depending on performance.
Assists the supervisor in directing the work force in the paint dept., ensuring they are working in a safe and efficient
Manner while producing a quality part. Assures all products in WIP are supplied to line workers for hanging. Assures
All items are packaged according to packaging standards. Completes inventory paint tags for product, conducts some
light preventative maintenance when needed. Responsible for set-up, changeovers and monitor of paint booth
reciprocators during shift duration.
• Responsible for the daily functions and direction of the paint crew under direction of Paint line supervisor.
• Obtains and records powder paint quality per quality department specification.
• Performs and logs titration test results 2 times per shift.
• Inspects pre shift wash ovens for part removal.
• Conducts start up and shut down procedures as assigned.
• Inspects burn off oven as needed.
• Sets up paint line reciprocators, conducts color changeovers as needed, ensuring standards are achieved.
• Directs paint crew to various work stations where needed, participating in line operations as needed.
• Sets up parts to be painted following the paint schedule.
• Tags and removes painted product from paint line.
• Stores finished product in the warehouse to proper location.
• Participates in the training of new employees to work safely, efficiently, and to produce a quality product.
• Ensures accurate production reports from paint line.
• Conducts periodic quality checks including mill and hatch test.
• Performs preventative maintenance as needed.
• Performs other duties where needed.
• Maintain department clean and organized.
• Serves as interim supervisor when the supervisor is absent