Empire Workforce Solutions
The production employee operates in assembly process under supervision and direction of production manager.
Ensures that cases and pallets are configured safely and in accordance with standards.
- Pack product into boxes. Usually 1 lb. or less. Open the box, put it on the table, put bottles in the box, close it and push through the tape machine.
- Push boxes into tape machine: Push master case into the tape machine one at a time, no more than 8 lbs. per box.
- Palletizing. Carry 2-3 master cases, 25 lbs. maximum to the pallet. Once the pallet is filled with boxes they wrap with plastic.
- Runner brings the pallet and takes it to the warehouse.
- Uses pallet jacks and other equipment to prepare pallets of product for movement.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
– 3 shifts available
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand written and verbal policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Ability to work overtime as required, even on short notice
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines