Large Facility in Breingsville, PA seeks 50+ Order Pickers
This worksite is cleaned and sanitized according to current CDC.
Order Selectors Order Selectors operate a double electric pallet jacks while selecting their orders.
- When arriving at the correct slot for selection they are usually no more than one or two steps from the item. Bending over to collect the item is sometimes necessary.
- Most of what is selected is either shoulder or waist high.
- All order selectors are trained to utilize a voice directed system that will allow them to freely use their hands while they can communicate with the order system.
- This system offers a safer work environment.
- A selection order job includes the following activities:
- Carrying and placing empty pallets in position.
- Picking and placing selected cases on a pallet.
- Shrink wrapping of selected pallets and items.
- Operation of stand/ride on power (Electric) pallet jack.
Steel toed boots required
You’ll earn $18.00 an hour with overtime available.
We need hardworking individuals like you! Start the application process today and contact our office at:
740 E. 4th Street Bethlehem, PA 18015
OR Call 610-419-0454 to schedule an immediate interview.