Material Handler and Machine Operator, 3rd Shift
Do you like building wooden products? Do you like using your hands? Well, we have a position available for 3rd shift here in the York area looking for candidates like you.
Below are the responsibilities required for this position.
- Assembles product using a variety of power and hand tools
- Performs work in accordance to approved procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality per established standards
- Reports quality and production concerns and issues to Supervisor.
- Cross trains on additional work stations within department.
- Keeps work environment neat and clean.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Some experience required
Able to stand for 8 hour shift and lift 50 pounds
Steel toed shoes required.
18 years of age or older.
SCHEDULE: Sunday through Thursday 930 p.m. to 6:30 a.m
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AVAILABLE ONCE HIRED ON BY THE COMPANY DIRECTLY