Material Handlers needed for FULL-TIME work at a large Webstaurant Store in Lancaster Pa.
As a Material Handler, your responsibilities will include:
- Pull warehouse stock to fulfill stock transfers to restaurant store locations.
- Meet and exceed accuracy and productivity metrics.
- Safely operate and maintain warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment.
- Abide by all forklift safety training (must go through our training and certification)
- Report on any forklift issues to ensure they are properly fixed by a trained technician.
- Communicate any issues and report any accidents to the manager immediately.
- Keep work zone clean and orderly and help maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Perform other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping manager.
- Consolidating, packing, and completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Cleaning and organizing work zone.
To be considered, you must have 1 year of warehouse material handling experience. Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs. Must be able to push up to 150lbs.
Must be able to constantly bend, reach, stand, squat, and twist throughout the entire shift. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Resume needed.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
At: Empire Workforce Solutions
27 W Lemon Street
Lancaster PA 17603
Or Call: 717-481-3601