Empire Workforce Solutions
- Perform technical repairs. Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers, lights, outlets, circuit breakers, and wiring, electrical and electronic components of equipment. Disassemble, assemble, install and maintain pipe systems, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment. Inspect and test machinery and equipment
- Perform scheduled and preventive maintenance of equipment, machinery, electrical systems and structures. Perform technical maintenance for equipment, machinery, structures, and grounds while maintaining a safe working environment. Assist the Maintenance Manager in mentoring the Team Members in all aspects of maintenance to qualify for the next level in their career.
- Install production plant equipment. Monitor production processes, using measurement and control instruments, recording data and making adjustments to machinery, carrying out maintenance checks and making repairs are needed but not limited, making sure safety procedures are followed.
- Installation electrician. Installing power systems, lighting, fire protection, security, and data-network systems in all types of buildings.
- Maintenance electrician -Checking systems regularly to ensure they are working efficiently and safely.
- Electro technical panel builders -Building and installing control panels that operate the electrical systems inside buildings.
- Machine repair and rewind electrician – Repairing and maintaining electrical motors and other machinery like transformers to make sure that they work correctly.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.