We are looking for a skilled Lead Blanket Cutter/Sewer for Livermore CA.
The position is Temp to Hire! Great company to work for, and exciting work.
Come in person to make the application and start as soon as possible! Application can also be completed Online! Text or call us at 209 239-1180 for more information.
1246 W Lathrop Rd Manteca CA 95336
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety guidelines
- Cut, shape, assemble and join products to make, maintain or repair Textile products and sub-assemblies.
- Perform routine maintenance on tools and equipment
- Examine detailed drawings or specifications to establish job, material, dimensions, and equipment requirements.
- Select the appropriate materials, methods, equipment, tools, and process necessary to complete the job.
- Lead a team of junior blanket cutting and sewing staff.
- Maintain the cutting and sewing equipment.
- Able to Perform Basic Calculations
- Able to Perform Manual Work
- Good Manual Dexterity with the Ability to Use Tools and Machinery
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Safety Awareness
- Strong Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- The ability to work with a range of Fabric types and thicknesses
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Textile Products
- Sound knowledge, and trade skills relevant to the manufacturing of Textile Products
- Extensive experience with Patterns, Cutting & Sewing
- 1 Year experience leading a team