Empire Workforce Solutions Napa Branch
Works under the general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead to perform a variety of warehouse tasks including, but not limited to, forklift, cherry picker, clamp lift operation, electric pallet jack, reach and order picking, and the loading and unloading of freight.
***MUST HAVE CHERRY PICKER EXPERIENCE***
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Verify all aspects of outbound orders prior to loading
- Repositioning and stocking freight (stacking).
- Accurate documentation of all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Rework damaged product
- Order picking
- Accurately pull appropriate product from assigned locations
- Manual stacking, wrapping and shipment preparation, including case labeling.
- Participate in inventory cycle counts.
- Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments
- Moving items in receiving location to pick locations in racks.
- Replenishment from upper rack and bulk locations to lower rack locations.
- Replenishment from case locations to bottle locations
- Perform general housekeeping duties as necessary.
- Perform other duties and directed by the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead.
Essential Skills, Experience
- Forklift experience in warehouse environment.
- Able to operate a variety of warehouse equipment, order pickers, reach lift and electric pallet jacks
- Ensure that daily inspections of equipment are complete.
- Use of RF scanners
- Must be able to repetitively lift 50 lbs.