Inside Sales / Customer Service Rep
As an Inside Industrial Sales Representative, you’ll assess needs, produce quotes and proposals, prepare contracts, and ensure customer satisfaction. To help ensure your success, we’ll keep you up-to-date on products and equipment, through regular communication with vendors and manufacturers.
Schedule: Monday to Friday Schedule 8:00 am – 4:30pm.
Pay rate: $22 – $25 depending on experience
Bilingual (English – Spanish) is a plus!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate our product/service to the customer
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Develop Solutions and Create New Opportunities for customers
- Develop & Execute business plans focused on specific projects
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Understand the entire sales process, CRM system, and procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Keeping tabs on work orders as they progress thru production.
- Follow up with your client on any additional requests or modifications they might have on their quotes or orders.
- Address questions and issues that might arise on deliveries.
- Detail-oriented with all info gathered to complete a sale.
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Successful selling experience, with strong emphasis on Industrial/commercial sales.
- Administration skills needed.
- US work authorization (Required)
Temp to hire: Company Benefits include, ·
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance