** Need Extra Money for the Holidays***
Seasonal Position 6 month project
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Payroll Administration – track and confirm hours worked are accurate for weekly payroll submission.
- Prepare and applies the update to all software for accurate payroll processing and administration
- Prepare and submit payroll weekly to the company’s PEO (Insperity), and prepare payroll weekly reports for the Finance Dept.
- Maintains and monitors the use of the electronic timekeeping system
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are complying.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, testing, and selecting employees to fill vacant positions.
- Conducts new employee orientation to foster a positive approach toward company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administers performance review programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Administers salary administration programs to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
- Excellent problem solving
- Possess outstanding accounting and math skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as with external temporary agencies
- Excellent administration skills and detailed oriented
You may reach us directly via email or a phone call away!
Branch Location: 402 S. Milliken Ave Suite G. Ontario CA 91761
Branch Number (909) 635-6550
Recruiter: Jesse Aguilar ( email@example.com )
Recruiter: Laura Soto ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Recruiter: Rosie Esparza (email@example.com )