Fresh Produce Prep Associates on Day Shift.
If you have an eye for detail and enjoy preparing fresh food, fruit and vegetables and like the Cold come join our team!
All shifts work approximately 8-10 hours:
- Day shift, 5am Start- Over Time is MANDATORY
- Refrigerated Environment
Responsibilities: Prep, cut and pack fresh produce (fruits, vegetables) using professional grade kitchen knives and tools, follow all food safety practices, clean/sanitize equipment and work areas, perform other responsibilities as requested by shift leaders.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a refrigerated warehouse
- Able to stand for most of the shift and use both hands
- Must have basic knife skills (cut, chop, slice…etc.)
- Able to lift-up to 50 pounds infrequently.
- Understanding of sanitation/cleanliness is a must
- Prior experience in a food environment is a plus, but training is provided.
- Must be reliable with good attendance, communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with the team to assure consistent quality, service and cleanliness.
- Must dress warmly, coats, hats, and gloves needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Dependable, hard-working, and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Day shift: $300-Gift Card Once YOU GO PERMANENT
- Benefits package for Full Time Hires: Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days, Paid Time Off after 60 days, a 401(k) plan and more
You’ll earn $15.50 hr. Day Shift
Fun and exciting place to work…
We need hardworking individuals with reliable transportation like you! Start the application process today and contact our office at:
740 E. 4th Street Bethlehem, PA 18015
OR Call 610-419-0454 to schedule an immediate interview.