Empire Workforce Solutions
WE WANT YOU!!! Empire Workforce is seeking 50 + Forklift Operators with Clamp and Stand up experience to join our team. Step up your game & become part of an EMPIRE!!
Come and apply at Empire Workforce, where we are dedicated to finding you the RIGHT opportunity. We value our employees and offer them the best working environments.
Apply Now Through Empire Workforce Solutions Only
Call Office 909-635-6550 or visit 401 S. Milliken Ave Suite G Ontario, CA 91761
Apply online https://onlineapps2.coatsweb.com/?form=2293
Equipment Operator/Forklift Driver:
Type of Forklift: Clamp, Electric Pallet Jack, Stand up and Dock Stocker
Primary Daily Duties:
1st Full Time Monday- Friday and OT on the weekend required during peak season
- Reliable, motivated and team-oriented individual
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience operating clamp, electric pallet jack, stand up and dock stocker
- Heavy lifting required, must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Fast paced 3PL Environment processing center
- Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner, recording all necessary paperwork
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently while meeting productivity and quality expectations.
- Check product for accuracy in inventory, damage and infestation and complete paperwork.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the facility.
- Conduct operations and model behavior that promotes a safe environment. This would include looking in the direction of travel, wearing a seat belt, driving at an appropriate speed, and appropriate use of the horn as examples.
- Sweep and clean area, including trailers, as needed.
- Abide by all company rules and policies in regards to conduct and safety.
- Utilize RF scanners and the Warehouse Management System.