Empire Workforce Solutions
• Uses a forklift, pallet jack and/or hand dolly.
• Follows instructions to determine materials or containers to be moved.
• Prepares loads for shipment; for instance, banding, plastic wrapping the product, etc.
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets manually and onto or off trailers.
• Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated areas using a forklift, manual or electrical pallet jack.
• Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to designated location, i.e. lift forks, fork extensions, extension boom.
• Works under direct supervision on duties and tasks that are basic, selecting from written instructions and established procedures.
• Will be working with a team of co-workers.
• Performs other duties as assigned.