Empire Workforce Solutions
As an Escrow Officer, you will be involved in aspects of the closing process for mortgage refinancing. Your specific duties will include:
• Review and preparing estimated Consumer Disclosures (CDs)
• Preparing files for signing and monitoring the closing
• Responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any customer inquiries
• Ensuring that all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, and reviewing information for completeness and compliance
• Ensuring that title issues are resolved and files are properly balanced prior to closing
• Preparing and submitting closed loan package and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package to the appropriate internal department
• Preparing CD Statements and other required miscellaneous documents
Specific qualifications for the Escrow Officer position include:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience processing escrow files
• Experience with preparing / producing HI-JDs and balancing a refinance transaction
• Extreme attention to detail and able to respond to a high volume of e-mails
We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as a Escrow Officer and will reward you with a compensation package that includes competitive salary and benefits. Your benefits will include:
• Medical coverage, Dental, Vision and company paid life insurance.
For immediate consideration, please send us your resume and salary requirement.