Empire Workforce Solutions
Escrow Assistant Responsibilities:
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved in transactions.
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property inventory.
- Resolving client requests.
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Legal Assisting, or similar field.
- Previous experience in Banking or Real Estate.
- Good administrative skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be discrete and confidential.