Accounts Payable Position available in Long Beach!
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
In this position you will be reporting to the Finance Director.
- The AP Clerk supports the department in the day-to-day accounting and finance activities.
- Match approved purchase orders with packing slip and vendor billing/invoices
- Prepare invoices for payment processing in accordance with defined coding instructions.
- Input Invoices into QuickBooks.
- Monitor special handling invoices, discounts, and special terms through the system
- Assisting with weekly checks run
- Communicate with external vendors to resolve discrepancies and coordinate payment
- Reconcile vendor statement and follow up on outstanding balances
- Performs other related duties as delegated by the management.
Skills & Abilities Qualifications Preferred:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with QuickBooks a must.
- Minimum 1-2 year of AP experience or schooling equivalent
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Time Management, ability to create routine for A/P process
- Attention to Detail and Self-Motivated
- Professional phone etiquette
- Computer, copier, fax, and scanner literate
- Able to work independently
Pay: $16.00-$20.00 DOE
Apply online today: https://onlineapps2.coatsweb.com/?form=2287 and give us a call to schedule an interview at 323-358-2304 immediately.