Empire Workforce Solutions
Minimum two years’ experience in a Maintenance Technician role in a manufacturing environment or related capacity
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Education and/or experience with electronics, Control Systems and PLC controlled processes is required
· Industrial electrical/mechanical maintenance experience preferably in a packaging manufacturing environment, or similar education and/or experience with PLC is desirable
· Experience troubleshooting and installing industrial machinery.
· Project management – ability to see job through to completion with attention to detail in a timely manner.
· Ability to work within a team concept. Flexibility is an asset.
· Strong machining and welding skills are desirable.
· Strong safety record.
· Good attendance and dependability a must.
· Must have computer skills to look up part location/availability on computer using maintenance software.
· Ability to communicate with other mechanics and be able to explain mechanical processes and theory.
· Ability to meet attendance guidelines and work additional hours/OT as needed.
· Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with all contacts both inside and outside the company.
· Ability to work various shifts, weekends, and overtime as required
· Understanding of basic principles of the SQF program and other food safety policies/procedures