Empire Workforce Solutions, Ontario Branch
**Urgent Hire!! Long Term Opportunity for a Nation-Wide Auto parts company **
Responsibilities: Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Need to be open for general labor if required.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs. while pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, and stooping and using techniques and move loads.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Constantly required to stand, walk, climb stairs, reach, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to hear safety horns, PIE horns, Pre-shifts announcements / safety messages pages a Vox ware picking with headset.
- Ability to work in a safety sensitive environment (operate of PIE / heavy PIE traffic. Throughout the distribution center) moving conveyors, heights maintain awareness of surroundings and all the time and quick reaction time to hazardous condition are necessary.
You may reach us directly via email or a phone call away!
Branch Location: 402 S. Milliken Ave Suite G. Ontario CA 91761
Branch Number (909) 635-6550
Recruiter: Jesse Aguilar
Recruiter: Laura Soto
Recruiter: Rosie Esparza